[BangPypers] CBSE to teach introduction to python in class 11 and 12

L Radhakrishna Rao satishsagar83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:34:11 CEST 2013

Hi Satyaakam,

If i tell you, I was thinking on a project to write a book on python :), I
guess i can really contribute on this.

And our target audience are going to be kids, so , we can brain storm, on
this, but then, I don't want this to be a run of the mill kind of books, I
always wanted a book in such a manner, which occupies the reader, and makes
him think, visualize :).

All we need is a publisher.