[BangPypers] Female developer fired after tweeting about men's comments at PyCon 2013 and San Jose.

Nitin Kumar nitin.nitp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:59:56 CET 2013

My apology Mr Gora,

I didnt knew my mail will be taken this way. As it was related to PyCon but
more of gender bias and how companies reacts.

Didnt knew of other forum to share this news ;)
Will surely take from next time.

One more thing, if I dont like anything I just refrain rather that topic
than making issue.

Nitin K