[BangPypers] [OT][Commercial] Git workshop in Bangalore

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu May 2 08:32:07 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,
        I apologise in advance for the off topic email. I'm posting this
here since most people these days use git and github for their open
source (and often company) version control needs.

        I'm doing a 2 day git workshop on May 11 and 12 in Bangalore in
association with Hasgeek. The website is at
http://gitworkshop.hasgeek.com/. Git from the basics all the way to
complex branching operations and collaboration. Comes with notes that
I've made specifically for the course.

        If anyone is interested in learning git or taking their skills a
notch higher, do enrol.

Thanks!
--
Cordially,