[BangPypers] Hiring "Python + Django - Developers" for Hyderabad

Vinoth Jayaraman vinoth.newt at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:02:34 CEST 2013

Dear Professionals

Greetings from Newt Global!!!

***We do have an urgent job opening for “Python Development” ***

About Newtglobal:  Newt Global is a global IT services and Product
development Company headquartered in Irving, USA. Our offshore delivery
center is based out of Chennai, India from where we serve some of the
largest clients in US and India. At Newt Global, our Mobile CoE is focused
on providing innovative solutions and globally scalable services over
Mobile Technologies to Enterprises and ISVs. Newt Global is also a Tier 1
service provider to many Fortune 50 companies. Our services have been
deployed across a broad spectrum of industries including telecom,
airline/travel, banking, and supply chain.

* *

*Python Development (Looking for candidate’s who can join within 30 Days)*

*Job Description*

Ø  Must have 4+ years of solid experience in Python apps &
Django/Javascript.

Ø  Comfort with developing rich GUIs for IOS.

Ø  Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented
programming, MVC programming and concurrent programming.

Ø  Strong experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and
optimizing code for application performance. • Experience with software
development in a health domain a big plus

Ø  Must have working skills in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies, software test
methodology and tool sets.

Ø  Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills

Job Location: Hyderabad

Experience: 4+ Years

If interested kindly send your updated CV in the word format to
jvinoth at newtglobal.com & also provide the below details to process it
further

Full Name as per Passport:

Total IT Experience:

Relevant Experience in Python Development:

Relevant Experience in Django:

Relevant Experience in Javascript:

Payroll Company Name / Employer Name:

Current CTC: