[BangPypers] Bangpypers, general python stickers

Pranjal Mittal pranjal.mittal.ece10 at iitbhu.ac.in
Sat May 11 10:57:04 CEST 2013

+1 (from Varanasi) Can help distribute these stickers at my college IIT
(BHU) Varanasi and other local colleges.

Some of our talented students (designers) might be interested in designing
these stickers for Pycon India 2013. Il talk to them.

Regards,
- Pranjal

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:25 PM, आदित्य लघाटे <aditya at thinrhino.net.in>wrote:

> On 11 May 2013 13:10, kracekumar ramaraju <kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Is anyone interested to create laptop, Mobile phone stickers for
> > bangpypers, python india stickers, PyCon india . This is similar to
> Firefox
> > stickers. I can take care of printing and distributing in meet ups.
> >

> ​+1 from Pune. I can help you distribute these stickers in our meets in
> Pune.​

B.Tech. 2014
Indian Institute of Technology, BHU,
Varanasi, 221005