[BangPypers] May Meetup

Jonathan Toomim jtoomim at jtoomim.org
Fri May 17 05:20:03 CEST 2013

We can host BangPypers's May meetup at Bangalore Alpha Lab
<http://bangalorealphalab.in/> in JP Nagar 2nd Phase.

Address:
#1316/C, 1st Floor,
9th Cross Rd
JP Nagar 2nd Phase

We're directly opposite the Venkateshwara temple. The entrance pathway
is to the left of a pharmacy. Look for a sign saying Fresco Informatics;
that's us.