[BangPypers] Volunteer for Managing pycon India Website content

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed May 22 14:21:01 CEST 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Gora Mohanty <gora at mimirtech.com> wrote:

> On 22 May 2013 14:51, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >    We need couple of people to take charge of PyCon India website.
> >    Tasks include tweaking the website software and manage the content.
> >    Code is on github.
> > https://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia2013
> >
> > Please reply to this thread if you are interested.
> [...]
>
> We would be glad to get involved. From an initial
> look at the codebase, this looks like a static site,
> plus Hasgeek's funnel. Is that correct?

Yes. It is just a static file for now. We need to add more content to it.

Vijay, can you please suggest what changes you want to make. If someone can
make those changes and send me a pull request, I can take care of merging
them and deploying.

I'm working on setting up funnel for talk submission. It should be ready by
tomorrow. We can push CFP out once it is ready.

Anand