[BangPypers] Volunteer for Managing pycon India Website content

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 15:59:00 CEST 2013

Konark,mukesh,Gora,sayan and Rahul thanks for volunteering to help us.
As Anand C said can you guys send a pull request to https://github.com/pythonindia/pyconindia2013

We basically to work in showing this information

1)  Home section- Like venue , about us.
2)  CFP section- Explain term and condition and display link to submit
3)  Sponsor's section with 4 slot 1) platinum 2) gold 3) silver 4) partners

4)  Twitter plugin
5)  Keynote speaker section
6)  Registration section
7)  Blog/New section
8)  FAQ section
9)  Schedule - once Talk selection is done
10) Volunteer section to recognize volunteer for their support( my plan is to include this to motivate volunteer)

Do let me know if any section is missed.

CFP is been worked by Anand C and Ramki, so we can pick other section and work on the same.

@Anand C please do provide us instruction on how to set up locally and guide us on how to contribute faster.

With Thanks
Vijay