[BangPypers] Looking for full time Python / Django Senior Devs or a prestigious western company

Marko CA markos at customeradvocacy.com
Sat Oct 5 13:01:42 CEST 2013

We are looking for  an additional 5 full time Python / Django Developers for a 12 month initial contract. We are an exciting company across the US / UK expanding aggressively in SaaS marketing software market. Seewww.customeradvocacy.com for more I formation on our platform. Developers are being recruited to build exciting new modules to our core offering.

If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to

notices at customeradvocacy.com

Many thanks,

Markos Symeonides

CEO