[BangPypers] Noob trying to get into python

Avneesh Chadha avneesh.chadha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:08:55 CEST 2013

I have been coding in java for sometime(college and personal projects
),however started doing it for a living only 6 months ago.

I have been trying to find something that I can work on, and in the process
learn the language better.

Since I am new to the open source sphere , I was having a hard time finding
something for myself.

And the reason why I wanted to shift to python is the way you can
accomplish more with less, plus the amount of features it offers, its
almost certain somebody faced the same problem you are facing right now,
and solved it, so you don't have to reinvent the wheel(which to is true for
java also, but python takes to a whole different level)