[BangPypers] Beginner to Django Framework

Arun Ravindran arunvr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 15:51:43 CEST 2013

Prasad,

At this point, Django books except for Two Scoops of Django are outdated
with the current release in varying degrees of compatibility.

I have posted a couple of screencasts and articles on learning Django, if
you are interested in a shorter format:

http://arunrocks.com/building_a_blog_in_30_mins_with_django_(screencast)/

http://arunrocks.com/building-a-hacker-news-clone-in-django-part-1/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PBvld1CuGU