[BangPypers] One day hackathon at Thoughtworks Bangalore

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:48:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Annapoornima Koppad <a.koppad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Sunita, who works with Thoughtworks is willing to host a one day hackathon
> at her office premises.
>
> I have been brainstorming with her to conduct the hackathon. We have couple
> of ideas that we could hack on 12th Oct 2013 starting 9:00 am.

          Being a long weekend(with festivals as well), a lot of us
are travelling to our respective home towns. Would have helped had it
been arranged for the next weekend. Any chances of postponing it ?
Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/