[BangPypers] BangPypers Digest, Vol 74, Issue 14

anup kalburgi anupkalburgi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:49:20 CEST 2013

Hello,

I need some suggestions on how to aggregate data from different api's.

I am trying to build a web application, which is going to get data from
multiple api's
I have done this in my past but it was a pain to maintain it later. API
keys change, (some guys just go and change the Data format!!! .. but
assuming we have only good guys out :P )

How to store configurations of different API ?  -- Like access keys etc ..
Store it in DB or a plain text file ?
What if there are multiple ones like SOAP, and REST, How do we deal with
such a situation ?

Any advice/experience in regards to the above would be helpful.
I know most of the time it depends on what are the requirements , but then
i wanted to know how it is done .

(I am trying to do this, using Django. )

--
Anup P Kalburgi
www.anupkalburgi.in