[BangPypers] First python interview

Pranav Raj pranav09032 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:01:56 CEST 2013

> Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:22:44 +0530
> From: avneesh.chadha at gmail.com
> To: bangpypers at python.org
Learning Django may take some time, but python is a programming language in which you don't have to put any extra effort in learning if you know any other programming language.
I suggest you first go through some examples to get a feel of python and once you feel comfortable start coding.I don't think it will take a lot of time for you to learn python.