[BangPypers] Fwd: Please spread the word (CFP: SciPy India 2013: Dec 13 - 15, IIT Bombay)

Jaidev Deshpande deshpande.jaidev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:03:41 CEST 2013

Hello,

The CFP and registration for SciPy India 2013 (http://scipy.in) is
open.  SciPy India 2013 will be held in IIT Bombay between December
13th to December 15th, 2013.

Please spread the word!

SciPy India is an annual conference on using Python for science and
engineering research and education. The conference is currently in its
fifth year and provides an opportunity to learn and implement Python
in education and research.

Call for Papers
================

We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for
scientific computing and education. This includes pedagogy,
exploration, modeling and analysis from both applied and
developmental perspectives. We welcome contributions from academia
as well as industry.

For details on the paper submission please see here:

 http://scipy.in/2013/call-for-proposals/

Important Dates

  - Call for proposals end: 24th November 2013
  - List of accepted proposals will be published: 1st December 2013.

We look forward to seeing you at SciPy India.

Regards,
Prabhu Ramachandran and Jarrod Millman