[BangPypers] back button issues with session handling in flask

Adivandhya adivandhya at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 7 18:29:38 CEST 2013

Hello guys,
    Im making my own login module in flask, and Im now facing this problem pertaining to browser caching.
   Aftera user signout (by setting the session["logged_in"] =False or even doing session.clear() ) ,if i press the back button on the browser, i still can see my homepage(which is suppose to be seen only when logged in). There are a few constraints while dealing with this problem, first being i do not want to totally disablebrowser caching as i believe it is important for efficiency of the website ,
and second being i cannot use other extensions like flask-login etc, as im trying to make it on my own.
How do i resolve this problem within the constraints ?