[BangPypers] https://github.com/pythonhacker/ladies.py

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 09:06:20 CEST 2013

Ouch, there was mail that came just before i hit send. I +1-ed what Mr.
Kamath said.

"Its was in bad taste and treated as such, proper apology demanded and
given.. hence we hope all the concerned party rest this.. or take it up in
private."

It might be a politically incorrect thing for person holding a position to
resort to humor (because it may not be humor for ALL audience). But I do
not consider that as damaging as blowing it out of proportion. Let's not
linger on the negativity for too long as it is toxic.
Please cheer up, dear folks. Hug each other..
Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--
Follow me on Twitter: @abdulmuneer <http://twitter.com/#%21/abdulmuneer>