[BangPypers] Fwd: https://github.com/pythonhacker/ladies.py

CsquaredinOmaha c2inomaha at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 20:35:04 CEST 2013

My apologies folks,  this was intended to be send directly to the individual, not to the group.

I generally ask someone to justify their beliefs, not to see if I agree or not,
but merely to determine if they have bothered to think out their own position.  If they haven't done any thinking.....

So, like alot of you, I'm ending this thread too.