[BangPypers] Mail formatting for this list

Saager Mhatre saager.mhatre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:12:54 CEST 2013

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे <
mandarvaze at gmail.com> wrote:

> On the other hand, most people code only on screens that definitely support
> more than 80-characters horizontally. (I mean no one reads/writes code on
> mobile/tablet or general smaller screens)

print '\n'.join(map(
    lambda d: "As for {0} code on a mobile/tablet; I don't know about you,
but I {1}.".format(*d),
    [('reading', 'often read code off my Nexus 7 using the GitHub app'),
     ('writing', 'once put together a Gradle script on a Gist and mailed it
to the office while at PNQ airport')]
))

YMMV
- d