[BangPypers] September Bangpypers meetup

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 08:31:56 CEST 2013

BTW, the venue for today's meeting has been finalized and it was
updated in the meetup site:
http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/125800202/

Here is the address:

ZeOmega Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
"Subhashri Pride", 3rd Floor, South End Road,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore-560-004
(Just look for "Axis Bank", it's the same building)

Those who are coming by bus from Majestic/K.R Market look for 15 or
210 buses with extension.
You can get down at "Tata Silk Farm" bus stop.  Our office is just 2
minutes walk-able from the
bus stop.

My mobile number: 9945973441