[BangPypers] Pyladies Bangalore in Times of India

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 09:18:04 CEST 2013

Hey Svaksha,

Thanks for the link. Yes, thats the one that I was looking for. Thanks once
again.

All, please see Anand stating that there were 500 people. I am not sure if
those 500 number was women, or the overall participation.

@Venkatraman,

One word can evoke different emotions in different people. I will be
interested in knowing your views. Can you please be more clear on why you
find it "weird"?

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima