[BangPypers] File upload to Server using FTP in Django?

Amit Sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 21:01:35 CEST 2013

Hi Sameerkatti ,

First of all , My first recommendation would be not to possibly to do what
you are trying to .
If you have to an open ftp connection to upload a file in a web
application. I am also most certain that
there is something wrong in your application by design .

2. Wether you like it or not you will have to be more explicit with the
code you share when asking a question.
As Gora has pointed it is not sufficiently clear what you are doing. I am
also sure that in "my python" which as
you have pointed out may not be same as yours , there would have been a
much more explanatory traceback with the line number of error
and many other details which most people seem to require when debugging.

3. Perhaps most importantly you need to learn some modesty and humility
which I think pays a much more important role in
successfully building software application . Much more than working  code

--
A-M-I-T S|S