[BangPypers] What are you using for developing desktop GUIs?

Amber Jain i.amber.jain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 23:19:49 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, Bibhas <me at bibhas.in> wrote:

> I used Kivy a year back. Not sure of it's state now. You could look into
> it once.

+1 for Kivy (under active development). The same code runs unmodified on
Linux, OSX, Windows, Android and iOS (ofcourse, if device in question does
not has for instance multi-touch support, then corresponding features won't
work; or work in some kind of fallback mode).

Guido himself recommended Kivy (though he recommended it specifically for
developing mobile apps in Python):
https://twitter.com/gvanrossum/status/342145797770604545

--
Amber Jain