[BangPypers] Fwd: How to do clustering in python.

uday sankar sankar.uday at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:07:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a engine built in python. I implemented a webserver in python it
will listen to the request sent and will responsed back with the necessary
result. Now the problem is that I am able to run this engine in one node,
if this node goes down engine will go down and we will not be able to run
the application. Is there any way if one node goes down other node will
process the request. How we can implement clustering and load balancing in
python?. Please guide me how we can do this.

Regards
 Uday