[BangPypers] [ onClick run python script ]

Shashidhar Paragonda shashidhar85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:08:33 CEST 2014

Hello Konark, Binoy,

Thanks for reply. Binoy I tried your code it works perfect. Konark I read
the Jobtastic link looks good.
But my requirement is as follows:

>>> Step1 : I need to connect to HP Quality Center ALM v11.0 with valid
login credentials.
>>> Step2:  I need to visit the TestLab
>>> Step3:  User opens the test case from test lab.
>>> Step4:  User click on button i.e PARSE ( just a example name  ) manual
test case.
>>> Step5:  Now my python script has to get the nodepath of a current test
case from test lab.
>>> Step6:  Input nodepath to testcase parsing method ( i.e like argv )
>>> Step7:  Parse the test case   ( this is already implemented and works
fine)
>>> Step8: repeat same for other test cases.
>>> Step9: End

The main concerned part is when user visits the test lab nodepath , opens a
test case and click on button for that action my python script have to run
and perform the parsing of resp test case.

Any ideas, thank you in advance.

Regards,

Shashidhar N.Paragonda
shashidhar85 at gmail.com