[BangPypers] Online Resources to Learn Web development

Parul Gupta parul8ue at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:51:57 CEST 2014

Great to hear from you Jay, and would love to meet enthu pythoneers here!
Though our company is split between US and India, most of our team is in
Bangalore and we are in the Microsoft Accelerator currently.

We started 9 months ago with the goal to help learners find the best online
learning resources for their needs. Today, a lot of learning content from
experts is available online, but it is scattered. We make it easy to find
all of it in one place,filter  and read reviews. We also curate sequences
of online courses (called learning paths, the WebDev path was our first) to
help people learn more complex skills.

Would love to get your feedback on the site :-)

Regards
Parul

SlideRule <http://mysliderule.com/>: Learn something new