[BangPypers] [OffTopic] Economical Online Payment Options

Pradip Caulagi ppc.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:08:47 CEST 2014

On Sunday 10 August 2014 04:19 PM, Jins Thomas wrote:

> Would like to know your thoughts on which online payment option/provider is
> economical. Membership fee will be as low as 10 Rs. We are told some
> providers like paycheck paytime etc are having high commission.

Wow, that would be super difficult to make profits, no?  So are you
looking for the cheapest option or somebody who does it right?

My advice is to look at the documentation and see how easy it is to
integrate (the problem is, many of them expect you to signup before they
show you any useful information).  In particular, I would avoid anybody
who wants me to install binaries (compiled code) on my server.  I would
look at if they have API endpoints that can be hit from the Python code.

Of the ones I have looked at, only https://www.payzippy.com/ seems
interesting, though I have not integrated using them.

--
Pradip P Caulagi