[BangPypers] [JOB]: Senior Engineers

Santhosh Edukulla santhoshe at netskope.com
Thu Aug 21 05:09:33 CEST 2014

Hello All,

Good Day. We are looking for people with below job profiles for our
organization. Please do the needful.

1. Senior Engineer: 9-12 years experience, with decent experience in
design, architect and implementing, large and enterprise scale api driven
applications.
This engineer will hold the fort and lead from the front for all aspects
viz., design,dev,QA etc, etc. for one of the key upcoming\started
component, starting from zero to get it to a production working stage.
KeySkills Required: Python,mongodb,asynchronous prog,celery,event
management, linux,redis,flask, REST, writing connectors and middlewares etc
among others. Any earlier experience, working with cloud deployment and
developing solutions for the same are highly regarded.

2. Senior Engineer for Automation\QA: 8-10 years of experience with
automation, CI, jenkins, python, ansible, automated deployments, building
and maintaining frameworks are few of the skills required. He\She will own
the complete ownership of QA aspects from manual to automation for this
role for a given team.

Salary and perks: As per the experience and near to best :)

Check below links for more information on netskope. Mail me for more
information about the roles and any other information.

http://www.netskope.com/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/benkepes/2014/05/15/netskope-raises-35m-to-secure-the-enterprise-cloud/

Regards,
Santhosh