[BangPypers] [JOB] Startups & living the entrepreneurial dream.

Vikram Ahuja vikram.ahuja1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:27:47 CEST 2014

Hello all,

Kyron (www.kyron.me) is one of India's leading startup accelerators based
in Bangalore and founded by a very experienced team of serial entrepreneurs
and industry leaders.

Over the last 2 years, we have worked with some of India's best startups to
help them develop winning, scalable propositions. We are now looking for
smart, very passionate and talented folks to join our team. Benefits
include :

 -  BE an entrepreneur (minus a lot of the upfront risk) ! Join founding
teams of very exciting startups with attractive equity options in select
cases
- Learn how to build a product, grow a team and shape a company
- Have the option to work on multiple startups over a given time,
tremendous exposure to multiple domains & verticals

If interested, please email : superstars at kyron.me. More details about the
JD, role is here : kyron.me/careers.html

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Vikram