[BangPypers] One day dev sprint

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:04:40 CET 2014

Hi

 As part of BangPypers meetup group we are organizing one day open source
dev sprint. The idea is to get people started with open source. The
participants can work on their own open source projects or write docs  to
the existing projects. If you are already contributing to open sources you
can work on them and get new contributors.