[BangPypers] combine multiple modules in one

Amish Anand amishatiitkgp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:21:38 CET 2014

There is also another way similar to what Gora has mentioned:
https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/python-pip#local-file-backed-distributions
However for modules that need C extensions and C libraries, platform
dependencies have to be taken care of, probably we can use pre compiled egg
files for distribution.

Regards,
Amish Anand
Senior Software Engineer,