[BangPypers] [job] Software Engineer - Back end at Specadel

abhinav abhinavtrue at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:37:42 CET 2014

At Specadel we are revolutionizing Indian education. We are building
disruptive products in education and e-commerce verticals. In education
space we are developing platform for delivering digital content on tablets
and web. We are expanding our technical team and looking for developers
having entrepreneurial mindset, good aptitude and logical skills.

Some of the products we are working on

1) http://www.samsung.com/in/galaxytab4/byju.html

2) http://www.thinktab.com/

*Skills & Requirements:*

1) 2+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications in PHP,
Python and MySQL. Should have experience with creating REST web services

2) Good understanding of OOP, MVC architecture and design patterns

3) Good to have knowledge of Git, Nginx, Memcache, Amazon Web Services.
Should know your way around *nix environments

4) Ability to architect, design, and program large applications and write
modular code

5) Understands the importance of good programming practices - test driven
development, code reviews etc

6) Ability to work independently and ship production ready code

7) Self driven and motivated. Good to have previous experience in working
with product startups not mandatory tough

*Key Responsibilities:*

You will be responsible for defining, building, maintaining and scaling our
products. Also you will be playing key role in developing new products

*What you will get:*

- Opportunity to work with highly motivated team comprising alumnus of
IITs/IIMs

- Extensive learning. You will get chance to learn technical as well as
business challenges of building products

- Opportunity to interact directly with end users

- Rapid career growth path

If interested, please forward your resume to abhinav.singh at specadel dot
com