[BangPypers] mysqlclient not getting installed in python3 env

Mukesh Yadav mak.gnu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 11:50:46 CET 2014

Hi,
  I have created virtualenv with python3 in ubuntu machine,  I tried with
python 2.x env and its working fine but with python3 env its not getting
installed. but when I try to install mysqlclient it gives following error.

_mysql.c:40:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory

     #include "Python.h"

                        ^

    compilation terminated.

    error: command 'x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1

I have installed all the prerequisite i.e, python-dev.

--
Regards
Mukesh Yadav