[BangPypers] Code Review Request: Django-secure-login

Pradip Caulagi ppc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:40:15 CET 2014

On Tuesday 25 February 2014 06:24 PM, Shabda Raaj wrote:
> I just released a new version of django-secure-login and I would like
> to get some feedback. This app claims to add various checks around
> login and registration, and I would like to make sure I am not making
> any obvious mistakes, which actually degrade security.
>
> On github:
>
> https://github.com/agiliq/django-secure-login

I have a couple of thoughts -

* Locking out users can be used for denial of service.  I don't think it
is recommended.

* Can you use/expose signals so that we don't have to always use
inheritance to customize behaviour?

Also, it is not clear what license this is.  Is it Apache or MIT/BSD?

--
Pradip P Caulagi
http://caulagi.com