[BangPypers] BangPypers has an admin-controlled filter preventing discussion of diversity.

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:13:09 CET 2014

See https://twitter.com/computionist/status/424269765465497601/photo/1

For what it's worth, I've already spoken up on the Bangalore Python
mailing list last year because of gross misogyny. I know that event
and others were brought to the attention of at least one PSF director,
but nothing was done.

This is a stain on our community and I would like to see it resolved.
However, I'm not sure what to do, and I'm unfortunately overwhelmed
with work.

What I have done is cross-posted this to the PSF members list.

Regards,

Daniel Greenfeld

--
'Knowledge is Power'