[BangPypers] COMMERCIAL: Freelancers w experience in Python/Django/responsive web stuff

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:17:36 CEST 2014

Dear all,

We have some extra work which may have to outsource. Only Bengaluru based
developers contact me. I would love to work with non Bengaluru based guys
too. But distances matter. Companies please avoid -- there is not enough
margin for all of us to make.

Freelancers with about 20-40 hours of spare time at least a month, please
contact me off the forum on RAMDAZ AT GMAIL DOT COM...

Thanks

PS

Admins: I hope the ad meets the guidelines