[BangPypers] Django using syncdb does not work

Senthil skksundar at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 3 05:18:42 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I am in process of writing an application.
While designing models, I have the database tables created first and tried using syncdb to create the models.
When i try to access the models from view I get error.
Upon searching in google, I found that only after designing models, the database is being created.

Should I follow the second approach?
Or is there a way i can create tables and sync them to create models and make them work successfully?

Please advise.

Thanks.
SSK.