[BangPypers] [JOBS] Python/Django developer
pvineet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:16:10 CEST 2014
We at *WWstay* are looking for Web developers to build a new travel
platform ground up.Our primary programming languages are *Python* and
- We use Django, AngularJS and Nodejs extensively.
- We are looking to add the first few team members to our team. They
should be extremely passionate and highly motivated individuals who want to
make a difference.
- The job will expose you to all aspects of web development.
- You will get a chance to work with highly skilled peers and influence
the technology choices.
The work location is Bangalore, India. The job role will be full-time and
developers will have to work from the WWstay office in Bangalore.
Please refer this presentation for developers -
*What we expect*
We are looking for developers with 3-7 years of experience but exceptional
freshers may apply(look at point 2 below)
1)Good hands on experience in Python. Knowledge of Django will be a plus
2)*An active github/bitbucket account*. If you haven't got one, consider
creating a simple web app where people can submit recipes and view what
others have posted.
3)Experience working in an Unix environment for more than 2 years.
*What you get*
1) Above industry standards salary! We are funded and profitable.
2)A shiny new laptop with root access (you install whatever Unix you want).
3) To work with technologies that were relegated to your hack sessions at
To apply, please send your resumes to *careers at wwstay.com
<careers.hn at wwstay.com>*.
More information about the BangPypers