[BangPypers] [JOB] DevOps Engineer
baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:00:16 CEST 2014
I am working in ZeOmega Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. We are
looking for DevOps Engineers for our product development team.
If you are interested, please contact: ndhananjaya AT zeomega.com (CC
to mbaiju AT zeomega.com).
Minimum of 3 years of experience with good technical knowledge
regarding build, release and systems engineering.
DevOps engineer will be working on continuous integration tools,
version control systems and automation related services to the
organization. DevOps Engineer will also be responsible for building,
deploying and supporting the build and deployment infrastructure at
ZeOmega. DevOps engineer will be working very closely with multiple
functional groups like software development, software testing, and
implementation groups in the process.
- Responsible for the design and development of tools, scripts,
installation procedures and systems including version control and
- Work closely with a quality assurance team to ensure final version
is up to organizational standards.
- Responsible for creation of software builds.
- Responsible for the release of software builds.
- Work with various members in the team to automate and evolve the
build and deployment infrastructure.
- Work with other technical team members to resolve all release related issues.
- Works flexible hours to avoid impact to production systems.
- Administration, maintenance and upgrade of build systems.
- Organize and maintain packaging and deployment of various internal
modules and third party vendor libraries.
Linux, Windows, Scripting, Configuration Management, Build and Release
- Good scripting skills (Python/Perl/Ruby/Bash)
- Hands on experience of Linux and Windows environment (intermediate)
- Experience with standard continuous integration tools
- Version control systems (Git/Svn/CVS/Perforce/ClearCase/Mercurial)
- Experience in working with build tools (Buildout/Ant/Maven)
- Work on software configuration management systems
Good to have skills
- Linux/Windows system administration level knowledge and system
- Working experience with cloud based environment
More information about the BangPypers