[BangPypers] Announcing the 3rd keynote speaker for PyCon India 2014!

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:27:23 CEST 2014

​Dear Friends,

This is really great. Thanks to all your concerted efforts that PyCon INDIA
has grown leaps and bounds in such a short time.

I would like to start a Python Users Group in Bhopal (M.P). I was in
Bangalore/US till 2011, and have moved here since. We know of at least
couple of companies that work on Python stuff (one is mine). It seems a
rather good time to start a Python Users Group here. This will help
everyone in Central India. Industry here is mostly heavy machinery and
automotive sectors, and lots of opportunities exist for Python in all these
areas. OpenERP which is a python product is itself a great contender here.

Plus we would also like to be part of the Python Software Society of India.

Can you point me to URLs where I can get more ​information on how to go
about it.

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre
Righill Electrics Pvt. Ltd.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Baiju Muthukadan <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Jessica McKellar

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"बहुजन हिताय, बहुजन सुखाय (Benefit for most people, Happiness for most
people.)"
---
Please DONT print this email, unless you really need to. Save Energy &
Paper. Save the Earth.