[BangPypers] Raising issue WRT Bangpypers mailing list

Jeffrey Jose jeffjosejeff at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:15:21 CEST 2014

​At the risk of giving a non-issue more visibility, we’re being extremely
silly here. I went through the emails here and I dont find anything
offensive or sarcastic or twisted in any of the replies. I do however find
2 things odd though.

   - Senthil’s original reply of *I looked and found it* was kinda
   pointless. It was not required, and totally not helpful; Then again you
   tend to ignore noise from signal pretty fast if you’re on internet often.
   - There’s no reason why we’re moderating messages this aggressively.
   Voices of dissent, however bad it might be, need not be curtailed.