[BangPypers] Raising issue WRT Bangpypers mailing list

L. Guruprasad lgp171188 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:31:31 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 4:50 PM, Vijay Ramachandran <vijay750 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 3:30 PM, <bangpypers-request at python.org> wrote:
>
>> Just for context, here's the email where Danny says that he was not
>> offended by the first email and didn't interpret it in the way that
>> Pratham did
>> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/2014-May/010161.html
>>
>> and my follow up reply saying that I didn't mean it that way either.
>> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/2014-May/010163.html
>
> I'm quite sad and astonished that Noufal even had to defend himself after
> helping the OP! Mr. Gadre your comments were rude, uncalled for, and make
> no sense in the context of this thread.

Exactly what I was thinking about this whole thing. The outburst from
Mr. Gadre seems be totally uncalled for and possibly with some
ulterior motive. It has lead to private emails being shared on this
list (which imho is not a good thing) without relevant context, making
people like me, who weren't part of the private off-list
conversations, wonder, what was so wrong with Noufal's reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad