[BangPypers] Two Scoops of Django at Bangpypers!

Haris Ibrahim K. V. blucalvin at gmail.com
Sat May 24 07:35:06 CEST 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The third Saturday of every month is like an amazing party that I look
forward to every month now. Almost 50 of us have been consistently coming
to the meetup since the past 5 months. One of the things that I love about
Bangalore. :)

This month's meetup had a special moment. Seeing how well all of us were
coming together to keep the Python community strong in Bangalore, Daniel
presented us with a copy of his book, Two Scoops of Django. Read about the
meetup and how Bangpypers is planning to use the book here:

http://bangalore.python.org.in/blog/2014/05/17/may-meetup-report/

Now for one more happy news. The Indian Edition of the book, which
apparently has a better print quality than the US
edition<http://twoscoopspress.com/pages/two-scoops-of-django-1-6-faq#india-edition-1.6>(slight
update pending), which also has a
special significance in Audrey's
life<http://twoscoopspress.com/blogs/news/13831605-two-scoops-of-django-1-6-india-edition-available>,
is now available for the funky price of just Rs. 1234 from Filpkart! The
original price being Rs. 1299.

Check it out:

http://www.flipkart.com/two-scoops-django-best-practices-1-6-1st/p/itmdv8yhpkadd9y8?pid=9780981467313

I own a copy of the book and I must say the way it helps you clean up your
project piece by piece is quite unbelievable. I still have a long way to go
in learning Django, but for whatever I know, I've learned a lot on how to
improve.

Well, I hope to see a lot more of you in the coming Bangpypers meetups.

To the future!

--
Haris Ibrahim K. V.
http://sosaysharis.wordpress.com