[BangPypers] Meetup for RobotFramework

Sriramkumar VH sriram at watchy.in
Thu May 29 13:14:40 CEST 2014

 Meetup for RobotFramework

Its been a while we had meetups at our office. Wondering what to do this
time. Spark!! lets add more patrons in Bangalore to Robotframework –
Python’s automation framework <http://robotframework.org/>. So we decided
to have an informal discussion on Robotframework. Everybody is encouraged
to share their experience with Robotframework, writing testcases in
KDT,DDT,BDT formats etc. We will share automation examples from our setup.
Newbies interested in learning Robotframewrok are most welcome.

Location : Watchy Tech, Bangalore office <http://watchy.in/offices/>
Date & Time : Saturday, 31st May 2014, 10 am -1 pm

You can confirm your presence here
<http://watchy.in/blog/meetup-robotframework/>.
Note: I have cancelled the meetup request on
http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/ and sending it as a mail now.  Apparently
that link is dedcated to bangpyper meetup only.

Sriramkumar
Founder, Watchy Technology Pvt Ltd.
Watchy.in [tweet: @neosrix <http://twitter.com/neosrix>]