[BangPypers] December Py101 meetup session

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 09:05:33 CET 2014

Hi

 As part of BangPypers meetup group we are organising Py101 session for a
day on November 15 from 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM. If you are planning to learn
Python or any one who will be interested please pass on the url
http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/160108012/ and RSVP.

Over past months we have conducted various workshop for beginner,
intermediate, advanced topics. Interested people can join the meetup group
http://bangalore.python.org.in.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/__bangpypers__
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/bangpypers

If you would like to give a talk or conduct a workshop, please ping me off
the list.

--

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*