[BangPypers] Moving from python 2.6 to 2.7

Kulkarni, Shreyas shyran at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:23:04 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

We are planning to move our production environment from 2.6 to 2.7 on one of the projects. While I understand it's not a significant upgrade, this being a production environment, I was wondering what aspects of 2.6 might break under 2.7 and what I should be watching out for. I tried searching about it, but didn't hit anything useful.

Anyone here has any suggestions, or has experienced any difficulties after bumping the version to 2.7?

Thanks in advance.

shreyas