[BangPypers] Asynchronous method calls in python

Okan bhan rajalokan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 10:36:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm working on an appengine + flask application which makes multiple
requests to third party APIs as part of one request. All of these are
independent.

So I was hoping what should be the best way to make these method calls
asynchronously. Whatever I know:

* *Using multi-threading in python*: I've heard not to try multithreaded in
your application itself it you are not sure. Rather rely on application
server.
* *Using something like Twisted*: Not an options as my stack doesn't allow
it.

Please suggest me what should be the best solution here?

Alok