[BangPypers] looking for Python Django Developer by a 10000 Startup company

Sunil Gupta sunil at planmytour.in
Sun Apr 26 15:04:55 CEST 2015

*PlanMyTour : A 10000 Startup company (powered by Nasscom)*

*
looking for Python Django Developer.*
*Job Description:*

You would be responsible to work across technologies and cross platform
with advance concepts like Python Django, Strong Algorithms, Google API
etc. Also you would part of the team working with SOAP, Web Services,
Payment Gateways, MySQL, Android, iOS, Telecom and what not? 90% of our
work is dynamic (server side) with lots of real time business logic and a
strong PL/SQL programming.
Experience: 1 to 10 years

*Work Culture:*

Our work culture is die for work and live for fun and enjoy each moment of
life. Our team love hearing to each other’s idea, quarrel on suggestions
and appreciate best of ideas. We love cheering a glass of beer after
smashing targets. And we have a mid term appraisal cycle also.

*Perk*

Equity Based Employment, Stock options, Health Insurance, LTA, Task based
yearly Bonus, Joining Bonus, Telephone allowance, accommodation if needed,
recreation club membership (swimming pool, tennis court, gym & indoor
sports),
*Salary:* More than industry standard, Equity Based Employment, Stock
options ...

*About the company:*

*A 10000 Startup company (powered by Nasscom)*

Plan My Tour (unit of BiRam Technologies Pvt Ltd) is a cloud based
technology platform that facilitates traveller to customize their tour
plan. This is first of its kind of product in the tourism industry and you
are going to be part of team in an innovative company. We are a start-up
 backed by our technical team that is managed by experts which has working
experience of 14 years in MNCs like TCS, Honeywell and HCL in various
technology like Java, C++, Python, VC++, Web Services and various web
development tools etc. We know you will take pride to see your product
being used by millions of customers in two years.

Send you resume to sunil at planmytour.in

Thanks

Sunil

09008524726