[BangPypers] Join Us @ LetsTransport

Ankit Parasher ankitparasher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 10:41:48 CEST 2015

Hi

We are looking for backend developers for startup LetsTransport.in

Lets transport is a "last mile"logistics provider evolving the way people
move goods around.The company is structured to serve businesses as well as
consumers by providing them robust, smart and consumer centric solutions to
move goods hassle free and in the most reliable and economical way
possible.Lets transport's goal is to provide holistic logistic solutions to
transform logistics which will no longer be a liability for your business
but a well thought off strategic decision.

We have closed our first round of funding of $1.3 mil.
http://on.tcrn.ch/l/Qopg
Also we have acquired one of our competitor shifter.in

Please connect with us at ankit at letstransport.in if you are interested

Regards
Ankit
co-founder