[BangPypers] Python Express Talk Request from IIT-M

Ramaseshan S null at voidspace.xyz
Fri Dec 11 01:17:14 EST 2015

People,

      IITM is celebrating SHASTRA an event, on Jan 2,3,4. This year their aim is on Free Software Technologies. So as a part of that, we have a way to organize a

2 day Python workshop.

the costs are all bared by IIT.

Details :

2 Days , 6 hours each day.

It is going to be a night workshop (Yep they do it all day and night.)

Timeslot : 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM (Approx)

We have to confirm by today, so if somebody is willing to join me, please do reply immediately :-)

Also, if we can push pythonexpress here (I am also apparently registered to pythonexpress ), we could possibly talk to a few more colleges.

Sorry for the late info, they had called me only yesterday night.

Cheers

S.Ramaseshan
+919916394958